A leading Development Company is currently recruiting an experienced Estimator to join their expanding team. The Estimator will be responsible for preparing project costing and viability estimates and will be given the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team. This is a full time permanent role that offer a good salary and industry leading benefits.
• Prepare project construction estimates/ cost plans
• Prepare project appraisal and viability assessments
• Risk management and valuing
• Value engineering and cost engineering
• Prepare viability costs on scheme design options and methods
• Update and manage estimating database on varying construction costs and material fluctuations
• Update and mage historical cost data and retrospective cost database (cost v actual)
Qualifications and skills:
• BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with a developer or a residential construction company
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Good technical knowledge in modern residential construction methods
• Excellent understanding of construction rates, process, trade packages and the raw cost of modern residential construction
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
3D Personnel Ltd is a Specialist Construction Recruitment Company supplying construction jobs in the UK & Ireland Construction candidates can be placed on temporary, fixed term or permanent contracts