Mechanical Services Estimator
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Services Estimator to join our team. The position is a full-time, permanent role based in our Enniscorthy office in Co. Wexford.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of detailed tender bids in line with Company tender guidelines.
- Analysis of engineering drawings for material take-offs.
- Value engineering assessment of different options and solutions.
- Conducting post contract variation analysis.
- Attending pre and post tender meetings.
- Conducting pre-tender site surveys and reports where required.
- Interfacing with existing and prospective clients.
- Ensuring tender return deadlines are met and high standards of tendering maintained.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant industry.
- CAD experience desirable but not essential
- Good commercial acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
CPD provided, regular training and upskilling opportunities offered to successful candidate.
A competitive package is offered commensurate with experience.
Please post your CV to Recruitment, AirconMech, Aircon House, Kilcannon Business Park, Old Dublin Road, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford or you can email your CV to email@example.com no later than 5pm Friday 9th March.
AirconMech is an equal opportunities employer